1. Darlene Lager Beer 5.5% ABV 16oz Pint | $1.75 | $4
Delicate and drinkable. Our go-to lager brewed in the pre-prohibition style featuring a kiss of noble hops and a bit of sweetness from US-grown corn in the grist.
2. Dub City IPA 7.2% ABV 16oz Pint | $2.25 | $6
Best Judged Beer – Slice of the Valley pizza and beer competition
West coast-style IPA brewed with Midwestern charm!
3. Roast Beast American Stout 6.0% ABV 16oz Pint | $2 | $5
Bronze Medal Winner – Stout– Ohio Craft Brewers Cup 2018
We strike a balance between the bold and the drinkable with our go-to stout. Roasty and coffee flavors with hints of chocolate.
4. Scrappy German Hefeweizen 5.3% ABV 20oz Glass | $2 | $5
Our version of the traditional Bavarian breakfast beer. Bright and refreshing, enjoy flavors of citrus, banana, and a hint of clove all from the unique yeast.
5. The Bockinger Maibock 6.9% ABV 16oz Pint | $2.25 | $6
Deep copper color with hints of bread and noble hops on the nose. A healthy dose of German Perle balances out this malt sandwich, and late kettle Hallertauer adds a spicy bit of complexity. Ein Prosit, ein Prosit, der Gemutlicheit!
6. There Gose My Hero Gose 5.3% ABV 16oz Pint | $2 | $5
Brewed with sea salt to balance the acidity, and coriander adds complexity to the mix. It smells like the ocean a little, and it’s tart and refreshing.
7. Secret Saaz Bohemian Pilsner 5.9% ABV 16oz Pint | $2.25 | $6
Floor malted Bohemian Pilsner malt, a TON of Czech Saaz hops, and Czech lager yeast for a crazy clean finish. It’s an ode to the Saaz hop: spicy, floral, transcendental.
8. FRESH POTS! Imperial Coffee Stout 9.8% ABV 12oz Snifter | $2.75 | $7
Brewed in collaboration with Downtown Warren’s own Nova Coffee Co. Bold, roasty, and bursting with chocolate flavor from an extended steep with Nova’s FRESH signature Costa Rican cold brew coffee beans. It finishes with a bit of alcohol warmth to get you through whatever lady winter has left to throw at us this spring.
9. Chirpin’ Saison 7.0% ABV 16oz Pint | $2.25 | $6
Mashed with a heavy dose of flaked rye for a hint of spice, rustic rolled oats for body, and the finest of North American Continental Pilsner malt from our friends at West Branch Malts (Brunswick, OH). An aggressive fermentation makes this baby dry as a bone and bright as day, with complex peppery flavors thanks to Belgian yeast. It’s springtime and the birds are chirpin’!
10. Polski Pivo Dry Hopped Polish Lager 5.6% ABV 16oz Pint | $2.25 | $6
Our collaboration beer with Penguin City (Youngstown, OH) and Beaver Brewing (Beaver, PA) for Youngstown Craft Beer Week! Unique Polish Marynka hops lend herbal and earthy tones. Their aroma was so delightful we decided to dry hop this Pivo as well, which pulled out delicious fruit character. Our house Czech yeast made for a super clean ferment with just a touch of classic Continental European lager mineral flavor.
11. Pipette Belgian Tripel 10% ABV 10oz Snifter | $2.75 | $7
The pink tap is back! Pipette is our dangerously smooth Belgian Ale, showcasing fruity yeast flavors. German Hersbrucker hops at whirlpool provide some spicy and floral flavor and aroma. A portion of each pour goes to the Pink Boots Society, which promotes women in the brewing industry. No surprise, Pipette is a favorite of our own women in brewing, Tiffany and Hannah.
12. Beer Muscles Belgian IPA 7.7% ABV 16oz Pint | $2.25 | $6
An experimental IPA combining the fruity character of Belgian ale yeast and an aggressive double dry hop with New Zealand Pacific Jade hops, which have a peppery and bright citrus flavor.
13. Proper Hopper English IPA 7.7% ABV 16oz Pint | $2.25 | $6
A traditional English IPA packed full of biscuit Maris Otter malt and UK Fuggle and UK Goldings hops.
14. Altimate Warrior Altbier 5.5% ABV 16oz Pint | $2 | $5
The Altbier is a lesser known German ale brewed in Northern Germany. Ours balances rich bread and caramel malt flavor with German hops, notably a big late addition of Spalter and its delicate earthy and floral character. We like to think of it as a royal rumble of flavor in your mouth!
15. Packard Clipper New England IPA 6.1% ABV 16oz Pint | $2.50 | $7
An aggressive dry hopping with Idaho 7 and Cashmere hops gave this hazy beauty a ton of fresh melon and coconut flavor and aroma. Flaked rye and rye malt in the grist gives it a bit of spicy complexity. Mostly it’s a tropical dream in a glass! Brewed in collaboration with the National Packard Museum in Warren, OH.
16. #hopfart New England IPA 8.0% ABV 16oz Pint | $2.50 | $7
Bursting with orange and pineapple aroma and erupting with flavors of juicy tangerine and melon. It’s hazy, glows with brilliance, and it will make your #juicebumb tingle! For this batch we added Mandarina Bavaria to our hop trio, accompanying Citra and Mosaic.
17. Swimmin’ Trunks Key Lime Orange Gose 5.5% ABV 16oz Pint | $2.50 | $7
A little salty, tart, bright, refreshing. Throw in key lime and a little orange, an you’re bursting at the seams with fresh margarita flavor. If you ask nicely you can even get a salted rim! *Camp cup inclusive while supplies last*
18. Head Case ESB 5.2% ABV 16oz Pint | $2 | $5
Extra Special Bitter with a perfect harmony of English malt sweetness and English hop flavor and aroma. Layers of complexity, but above all drinkable pint after pint.